Riverston Children's Centres
Riverston Children's Centres (RCCs) provide outstanding expertise and support for children and their families from our multidisciplinary team offering in-depth assessment, diagnosis and therapy input as well as providing bespoke learning programmes in our early intervention nurseries (EINs).
Our goal is to identify and work with a child's individual and specific learning needs, and support their family in seeing their child reach their full potential and confidently develop and follow their ambitions.
Parents can sometimes struggle to find the right help for their child, often travelling to many appointments at a number of different locations. At our RCCs we aim to provide all the expertise and support needed in one place including an early intervention nursery that offers a range of learning opportunities through play. We provide speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and learning support together with access to visiting educational psychologists and paediatric neurologists.
The RCCs support children with the following needs:
- Receptive and expressive language delays / disorders
- Specific language impairments
- Sensory processing difficulties / disorders
- Speech delays and disorders, including dyspraxia
- Specific learning difficulties, including dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysgraphia
- Global learning difficulties
- Voice disorders
- Attention and auditory processing difficulties
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Hearing impairments
- Gross and fine motor impairments
- Visual perceptual difficulties
- Feeding difficulties